Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hurry Up Storm's Coming!

On the last day of camp 2009 we did some bivouac building.
My team was Cille, Stella, Amine, Michelle and I (we also got some help from some parents)

We got big dead branches and I stretched a flexible branch from a nearby tree onto our bivouac. Our bivouac was shaped like half a tee-pee!

I stayed in the bivouac for the competition. Lots of other teams'
bivouacs leaked, even the one with the tarp over it!

Then it was our turn. We got photos of our team, then it was time for the test! I got in with Rachel, then Mr.Norton poured water over our bivouac and we only got a few drops on us and nothing leaked!
We all headed back from the bivouac area with a yummy morning tea waiting for us. 

WHAT A GREAT MORNING!!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work Grace